Home Products Classes Gallery Creative Team Blinkies Newsletter

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Weekend find on Etsy...

There is so much goodness on Etsy, that I thought I'd feature someone each weekend who makes cool stuff. It could be anything at all.
Like that idea???

First cab off the rank, would be "From Holland with Love".

I bought one of these lovely pincushions last year.
Marja makes the most beautiful pincushions and bags, from clutches to pouches.
Her items are all made with Dutch fabrics.

Her daughter has a shop that you can buy the fabrics.
Her Etsy store can be found here and she also has a site called the Holland Fabric House.
She has some amazing fabrics,accesories and sewing inspiration!

Here's my gorgeous little pincushion she made me...
I love it and use it all the time!!



Chat soon,

No comments: