Home Products Classes Gallery Creative Team Blinkies Newsletter

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

First Market - Complete

I had a very early start for the Handmade Expo on Sat.
4.45am to be exact!
I got there early, with plenty of time to set up.
Being my first one, I wasn't quite sure how long it would take??
I was ready well before the 8am start.

I had some lovely stallholders near me. Liz and Jodie with their beautiful sewing works and Jo with amazing woodwork. Was nice to meet you all. You made the experience all that much better...Thank you!

Here's some pics I took just before opening time...

My stand...


Some of the cute hairclips I made...


Headbands...


Notelets...these sold very well.
Great little Christmas presents.


Romantic Roses...


Assorted Embellishments...


It was a fun day out. I really enjoyed it.
I'll be back!

You can check out some more pics from the day on the Handmade Expo blog.

I hope to have the headbands and clips in my Etsy store shortly.
I even have a new embellishment for you too, but you'll have to wait til next week! ;)

Chat soon,

7 comments:

bubbachenille said...

So glad you had a great day !

Me and My 4 Fellas said...

Nice post...So glad that your first market was a goody and so glad that you are going to be back.

Liesa

Jilly Geraghty-Groves said...

Get out!!! These are sensational!! Clever girl!
xxJ

Tanyah Payne said...

WOW you worked so hard and deserve the best my dear! Your site looks unreal!
luv tanXx

sueat17 said...

Wow Chelle...what an awesome looking set-up...and so much stock!!! How do you ever get any scrapping done?

Michelle Jamieson said...

Haha...to answer your question, Sue!
I haven't scrapped in weeks...I'm feeling VERY rusty!!! LOL

Chelle Xx

CreativeMe68 said...

OMG these products look awesome...I hope you are bringing some of these along for sale at Retreat...Luv Shaz xoxo