Home Products Classes Gallery Creative Team Blinkies Newsletter

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Made X Manda

I had a busy and fun weekend away with some Scrap friends last weekend, so I missed my post on my Weekend find.

But a dear friend of mine, named Amanda...whom I sat next to and scrapped with all weekend also makes the most amazing camera straps, so I thought I'd tell you about them.



















She has some amazing straps for sale(see pic above) on her blog...Made X Manda or you can request colours or fabric.
She's added some new goodness today too, in the way of Card and Coin purses.
Great pressies for Christmas!

Here's the delish camera strap Manda made me...I adore Black and white spots!!



















Make sure you stop by dlave Manda a comment during Novmber.
She has a blog RAK going...you could be the lucky winner!!

Chat soon,

No comments: