Home Products Classes Gallery Creative Team Blinkies Newsletter

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Weekend Find on Etsy

Seeing Christmas is a matter of how many sleeps and not weeks anymore...Well, it is in or house!(LOL)...I thought I'd have a look on Etsy for some Christmas decorations. There are so many pages of beautiful decorations, I couldn't settle on just one. So, here's a few I found.

How adorable are these??
100% recycled materials to make these cute little ice skates! Very clever indeed.
The lady that makes these also makes decorations out of old bike tyres...how eco friendly is she??
Here's her Etsy store...Recycled Parts.



















Look at these snowmen...
They are handpainted. Cute huh?
It's an Etsy shop called Snowman Central.



















I love these...they are Jingle socks!
Just awesome. Made by a girl in Perth and her Etsy shop is called Jennyfurdouglas.


















Is your house all decorated for the festive season?
I hope these inspire you.

Chat soon,

No comments: