Home Products Classes Gallery Creative Team Blinkies Newsletter

Monday, January 18, 2010

I'm on the search for a Creative Team...

Yep, I'm on the search for a Creative Team for Chelley Bean Designs.
I'm after some fresh designers to showcase Chelley Bean products.
If you think you've got what it takes, please email me.
A little bit of inspiration goes a long way, right??

Here's the details:
* I am after 3 members to join the Chelley Bean Creative Team
* Each month you'll need to complete at least one project to be shared on the blog.
* The Creative Team postion will be for a period of 6 months (1st February 2010 - 1st July 2010).

Still interested??
Please email me at: michellejamieson@optusnet.com.au
with the following information...

* Pick me 4 of your best/favourite layouts and send them to me (Small jpeg files please)
* A biography about yourself (Name, where you live, how long you've been scrapping, etc)
* A pic of yourself
* Your blog link (If you have one)
* Any Design Team work you've done (Past or present)
* A few short sentences answering "Why you'd like to be on the Chelley Bean Designs Creative Team?"

Applications will close at midnight on Monday 25th January with the New Creative Team announced on Monday 1st February.

I'm looking forward to seeing those applications...

Chat soon,


1 comment:

Belynda-Lee said...

Goodluck with choosing your CT hun, that'll b such a hard job, cant wait to see ur new team :D xxx