This is what I've been working on recently.
Organising online classes for Chelley Bean Designs.
Our classroom will be run through a site called Wiziq. It's very easy to use and you do have to register with Wiziq to participate in classes. I had a practice run with some friends last friday to test it all out and it worked perfectly and the girls really enjoyed the class. Some girls were participating in their very first class ever and loved it!
So, to launch the very first Chelley Bean class...I'm asking you to join me for a FREE CLASS to see how it all works and create a layout in the process!!
Date: Friday 26th February
Time: 7.30pm (Qld time)
Duration: Approx 2 hours
NOTE: The classroom does open at 7pm, so you can head in for a chat to me and your classmates a little earlier if you wish, but that's totally optional. Class starts at 7.30pm sharp.
**Another thing to remember when registering with Wiziq, is to set your time zone correctly. With so many different timezones across Australia and overseas, it's hard to keep a track.
For example...If you are in NSW, you will need to set it to "your" time as the class will be scheduled for 8.30pm, not 7.30pm. Get the idea??
You can register for the class here.
Here's a sneak peek of the class...You'll be creating a single layout, using multiple photos and learning how to make spiral flowers.
Sound like fun??
Here's a list of supplies you will need for the class, so you can organise yourself beforehand!
* Cardstock or Patterned Paper - This is your base
* 1 x Patterned Paper or cardstock that measures approx. 23.5cm x 27cm
* 1 x Patterned Paper or cardstock that measures approx. 17.5cm x 24.5cm
* 1 x Patterned paper or cardstock that measures approx. 26cm x 4cm
* 5 x various sized flowers/colours that match your papers
* 2 x matching buttons for flower centres
* Scrap paper for strip journalling
* Alphas for your title - I've used 2 different sorts of alphas but that's up to you. (Making Memories Tiny alphas and American Crafts thickers)
* 3 - 4x4 sized patterned paper or cardstock. Your spiral flowers will be created from these.
* Photos - 1 x 6x4(landscape) and 3 x 3 3/4"x2 3/4" or 2up(2 to a 6x4) on a 6x4 photo page (landscape).
* Black journalling pen
* Lead pencil and rubber
* Paper Distresser (optional)
* Adhesives - Tape and Pritt
If you have any questions at all, you can leave it in the comments section or email me at: email@example.com
I hope you can join me.