Home Products Classes Gallery Creative Team Blinkies Newsletter

Friday, March 19, 2010

I'm off to market...

No, not to buy a fat pig!!!
My kids love that song. It's on ABC Kids all the time. LOL

It's the Handmade Expo in Ipswich.
Let's hope the weather is nice. Although, I'm prepared if it isn't.
This time round is the first time I'm setting up my tent myself. We'll see how that goes?? LOL
Could be a comedy of errors?? Haha










Anyway, here's the details.

When: Saturday 20th March

Where: Ipswich Turf Club
Brisbane Rd, Bundamba

Time: 8am-2pm

Free Entry and Parking

The Steam Train rides are on again. The Railway line runs right beside the Turf Club, so it's easy to hop on and go for a ride.I haven't seen the train just yet, but it looks like heaps of fun.
 
If you are in the area, be sure to pop down and say Hi!!
I love seeing friendly familiar faces.
 
I have some new goodies on offer, before they hit Etsy!!!
So, you'll be the first to see them!

Chat soon,

1 comment:

Me and My 4 Fellas said...

Oh yay...this is very exciting Michelle...Good on you for plugging the market...see you tomorrow
Liesa