Home Products Classes Gallery Creative Team Blinkies Newsletter

Friday, April 16, 2010

Off to market

I'm off to market tomorrow.
The Handmade Expo is on in Ipswich, at the Ipswich Turf Club at Bundamba.
Open from 8am-2pm, with free parking and entry.
The steam train is running also, which is a big drawcard and it's also the Ipswich Festival this weekend, so I'm hoping for a BIG day!!

I have some new hairclips for this market.
New Yo-Yo ones, which are a bit cute.
They must be, as Ella has already gone and picked some for herself.

















I have a special running at the moment, that if you purchase one of my hairclip holders, you'll get one of these cute little Yo-Yo clips for free.
They'll be on Etsy soon, but the special is especially for the markets.

I've also made over my cork boards this week. I covered them in fabric, as the white spray paint didn't look very nice. So, I've made the cork boards into little clotheslines with twine and used those cute little clothes pegs to hold them all on. They look great now!

I also have some new Sculpey buttons trios and some new Paper Owls.






























If you pop by to the market, be sure to pop by and say Hi.
I love meeting blog readers.

Chat soon,

No comments: