Home Products Classes Gallery Creative Team Blinkies Newsletter

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

**New** Fabric Buttons

I've added some new fabric buttons to the Etsy store today.
I just love them. These fabric buttons are all the rage atm and I'm currently working on some Hair ties using them too. They'll be at my very first Indie Market for BrisStyle in a few weeks.

They are great for your scrapbooking pages, journals, cards and other creative projects.
These particular buttons have no shanks to attach them to your sewing projects, unless you want them with shanks, which can be custom made too.

Here's what's available now...

Candy

















Cottage


















Polka dots...I just LOVE polka dots!!


















I'm still working on some more.
I'll keep you posted!

Chat soon,