Home Products Classes Gallery Creative Team Blinkies Newsletter

Friday, July 9, 2010

Single YoYo Hairclips

I'd like to introduce to you my Single YoYo Hairclips!

These are my biggest market sellers, by far!
Everyone loves them and who doesn't know a little girl who needs spoiling?
I know my 4yr old has first pick, when she sees them all laid out of my desk. She has quite the collection.

A big selection of these hairclips are available in my Etsy store now.

I know everyone loves a giveaway, so I've decided to have one with these super cute little clips!
For everyone that leaves me a comment on the Chelley Bean blog between now and 24th July will go into the draw to win a set of 4 hairclips!
You've got to leave a comment though. Who doesn't enjoy some love by way of comments on their blog??
So, get commenting!

Here's some pics of the new single hairclips...




























There's also some mixed sets of four assorted clips...
















Have a great weekend!

Chat soon,

5 comments:

Manda said...

Oh ... these are so cute Chelle! I'm betting even my bigger girls would love these!!

Tamara | One Craftee Mumma said...

Do you think I could get away with putting them in my little boy's hair??

Josie Dean said...

Ashley would love to wear these!!!!
:)

nic said...

Wow!...these look fabulous Chelle! Charlotte would so love them. Am thinking of travelling up to the markets soon for a visit...xxxooo

Michelle said...

these are soo cute, so are the scull ones :) ive only just discovered ur blog.. wish i had discovered it sooner..