Home Products Classes Gallery Creative Team Blinkies Newsletter

Friday, October 22, 2010

Fabric Lollipops

Hi everyone!
It seems like ages since I blogged.
So much going of late, with renovations at home and Markets, Retreats and Girls Night In events!
I have a big market in a few weeks time that I am super busy preparing for.

There is a new embellishment in the Etsy store now.
They are called Fabric Lollipops. They come in 3 different sets - Hot Pink/Yellow, Green/Blue and Black/Red.
Made from recycled denim and assorted fabrics.
Super cute and bright, bold colours. They look great on scrapbooking pages, journals, cards and more.


Here's a layout I created using the Blue and Green set.
It's about my daughter, Ella's first attempt at her Passport photo.
Yes, she smiled. It was a costly excercise! LOL




















A close-up of the Fabric Lollipop...
















The sets can be found for sale in my Etsy store or at a Market near you!
Next week, I'll share some great projects created by the Creative Team, using these Fabric Lollipops!

Chat soon,

No comments: