Home Products Classes Gallery Creative Team Blinkies Newsletter

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Christmas In the Country Art and Craft Show

It's nearly here.
I've been busy creating for quite some weeks now in readiness for this big event.
It's a show that I've been really looking forward to. I've heard fabulous reports about it.
It's the Peace Lutheran School's big fundraising event for the year.

Tomorrow is set up, then busy markets days on Friday and Saturday.

Here's the details:

Christmas in the Country Art and Craft Market
Gatton Shire Hall - North St, Gatton
Friday 9am - 7pm
Saturday 9am - 4pm

They also have a Facebook page that you can check out some marketeers who'll be there as well as pics of their lovely wares!

So, if you've nothing planned, why not take a drive out to Gatton to check out the market.
It's only about a 90min drive west of Brissy.
It's going to be a big few days.
Be sure to pop by and say Hi to me!

Back to the packing now...

Chat soon,


2 comments:

Scrapping Down a Lane said...

Good luck with the craft stall Chelle... I would love to see what your made xxx

Michelle Jamieson said...

I'll take some pics, Lucy! :) XX