Home Products Classes Gallery Creative Team Blinkies Newsletter

Friday, December 3, 2010

BrisStyle Christmas Market

It's on tomorrow!!
The BIGGEST BrisStyle Market of the year!
With over 60 stalls attending, it's shaping up to be a BIG one.
It's on rain, hail or shine so pop by and say Hi!
I'll have treats that my helpful little Christmas fairy will be handing out!
Hmmm...Wonder who that can be?

To find me...I'm in the Hall this time around!
There's so much going on tomorrow, with live music...including harp players, Face painters, Free Movie Passes being given away, A big Competition with the retailers of Racecourse Rd with huge prizes, lots of delicious food and plenty of goodies via the Promo stand!

Here's the details:
BrisStyle Indie Designers Christmas Market
St Augustine's Church
Racecourse Rd, Hamilton
9am-4pm

I'm looking forward to it...I hope to see you there!

Chat soon,

No comments: