Home Products Classes Gallery Creative Team Blinkies Newsletter

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Back on Deck for 2011

I've had a lovely break over the Christmas period, spending time with family and friends. We even had a week away, camping at the beach. Lots of fun times. So, I'm all refreshed and ready for 2011.

Chelley Bean is open again for business.
I've marked my current Christmas stock in my Etsy store down by 40%.
I have a couple of other listings in my store that are also 40% off.
These are items that I won't be re-creating in 2011.

I'll be having a Friday Facebook Sale next Friday 28th January and it will run for the weekend and all items offered at discounted prices will expire on Sunday night at midnight.
I'm clearing out some older embellishments and hair accessories that I won't be re-creating in 2011.
Nothing like a clean out for the New Year, with you guys getting some bargains!
There will be some great bargains to be had and a few at less than half price!

So, to join in the fun, be sure to "Like" the Chelley Bean Facebook page before Friday 28th of January!

All proceeds from the Friday Facebook Sale will be donated to the Premiers Flood Relief Fund, in aid of the Qld flood victims. So you'll not only be picking up a bargain, you'll also be helping these people out and supporting a worthy cause!

Chat soon,



No comments: