Home Products Classes Gallery Creative Team Blinkies Newsletter

Sunday, February 20, 2011

**Brand New** - Punched Petals

Lots going on here at Chelley Bean, with upcoming markets, new stock and juggling life as a Mum and a Etsy shop Owner!! With both my children at school now, it's taken me a little time to sort out my priorities for my work and my family life. It can be hard at times seeing I work from home. But, I'm getting there and finding a happy balance.

I've got some new Punched Petals to share with you!
Cute little flowers made from scrapbooking papers and finished off with a button and twine. I've taken these flowers to a few markets now and they've sold out on each occasion!

They can be used on scrapbooking layouts, cards, journals or maybe on top of a special gift for someone?
You are only limited by your imagination!

Here's what the Creative Team did with them:

Maz used them on Christmas Gift Tags...











Nic made a great selection of versatile cards...



Pearl created this fabulous layout...


















Sue created this beautiful layout...









Such cute little flowers that can have a variety of uses.


They are in the Etsy shop now and can be found here!

Chat soon,

3 comments:

Mel said...

I missed you at the markets on Saturday but it wasn't a very big one for the first since the floods. I just posted my layout for Get picky and used some of your gorgeous denim flowers and rolled material ones. Love Melxx

'Joyce' said...

Chell, these flowers are so cute. Congrats on the sell out at the markets.

Mel said...

I would be so honoured you would put this layout in your gallery, wow, that would be awesome, just soooo glad I had your stuff upstairs, you won't believe it but as I speak we have had 2 storms and looks like another on the way so not sure just how long I will be able to be on here tonight. Much more of this and downstairs because it is a step down will go under again. Let's pray for steady rain from now on in....Love to you dear friend. Melxx