Home Products Classes Gallery Creative Team Blinkies Newsletter

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

*Brand New* - Fabric Button Sets

I've had fabric buttons before, but I've totally made them over.
With so much fabric, it seemed like the logical thing to do!
They are now in sets of 3.

So, now you can purchase them in coordinating sets.
All will have a common theme and coordinating colours.
I've put quite a few sets up in my Etsy store.

The cute cherries is one of my favourites!




















The Creative Team have been creating some fabulous samples using
the fabric buttons.
Here's Pearl's gorgeous layout...
She scrapped our Christmas card that I sent her last year!
How cool did it turn out?? I LOVE it!!

























She used a red spotty button, a denim button and a floral button.
You can find this set here.


















I''ll have some more beautiful inspiration for you tomorrow!

Chat soon,

No comments: