Home Products Classes Gallery Creative Team Blinkies Newsletter

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Pretty things on Pinterest

Who's heard of Pinterest?
It's such a cool site, with tons of eye candy!
It's full of fabulous images found on the internet.

So, I've decided to do another regular post about all the
pretty things on Pinterest.
Each week, I'll post an image or two of something that's
caught my eye on Pinterest.

Here's the first one...

How nice would it be to have an open space like this one?
A place where the whole family can enjoy time together
and the fabulous outdoors??
I adore this idea!



Isn't it amazing??

Chat soon,

1 comment:

Heids xx said...

Wow... that gives me an idea... i think this will be the inspiration for the set up I create for /family movie night' in Summer... loving those big cushions... I've got a few months to hunt them down ROFL