Home Products Classes Gallery Creative Team Blinkies Newsletter

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Market Update

I've been booking in some upcoming markets on to the Calendar!

I thought I'd mention a few so you can save the dates!

This weekend is the BrisStyle Indie Designers market, and we're back
at Hamilton! Yay!
It's such a lovely atmosphere in the grounds of St Augustine's Church.
Always a fun day out, with fabulous crafty goodness, msic and always
plenty to eat!

BrisStyle Indie Designers Market
Saturday 9th July
St Augustine's Church
Racecourse Rd, Hamilton
9am-2pm

I've booked in my first interstate market!
We'll be travelling to the beautiful Ballina, in northern NSW.
We're going to combine the trip with a little family getaway!
The market is the Ballina Hobby Show.
It's a weekend event and looks like a great weekend.

Ballina Hobby Show
Saturday 17th and Sunday 18th September
Saturday 9am-5pm
Sunday 9am-3pm
Ballina RSL Club
240 River St, Ballina

Lastly, but certainly not least.
I've been invited back to Peace Lutheran School's Christmas in the Country
in Gatton. Very excited about this. I had a fabulous time and great market at last
years event. It's a big 2 days but very rewarding!

Christmas in the Country Art and Craft Show
Friday 4th and Saturday 5th November
Friday 9am-7pm
Saturday 9am-4pm
Gatton Shire Hall
North Street, Gatton

There you go...Plenty coming up for me.
Looking forward to it!

Chat soon,

No comments: