Home Products Classes Gallery Creative Team Blinkies Newsletter

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Sneak peek

I've been working on something new... I wanted to use denim seeing I have a ton of it!
I came up with this...I LOVE it!

Denim is one of my favourite fabrics. Ask anyone who knows me, I live in my denim skirt!
I also LOVE polka dots, so these spotty buttons seemed very fitting.
















 
These are still a work in progress, but all will be revealed very soon...

They'll be off to market next weekend at The Laidley Boutique Market.
This market is being run by The Handmade Expo and I'm looking forward to it.
It's the sister market to the Forest Hill Boutique Market I did a few months back.
The country folk are always so nice.

It's being held at:
Laidley Uniting Church
Patricks Rd, Laidley
Saturday 3rd December
9am-3pm

Should be fun!

Chat soon,

No comments: