Home Products Classes Gallery Creative Team Blinkies Newsletter

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Big Weekend Ahead

My last 2 markets for the year...Woohoo!
Looking forward to a break over the silly season.
Tomorrow night I'll be at King George Square in the City from 5pm-9pm!
Really looking forward to this one...our last BrisStyle market for 2011!
It's gonna be BIG!!!!!

You can read all about what's happening tomorrow night here.



















Then on Saturday, I'm off to the Handmade Expo!
It's on at the Ipswich Turf Club, Brisbane Road, Bundamba from 8am-2pm!
Another big day out...












 I've made a big batch of Reindeer food in readiness for both events!
My two little elves helped me measure and bag it all today!
Aren't they cute little packages?

















See you on the other side of this weekend!

Chat soon,

No comments: