Home Products Classes Gallery Creative Team Blinkies Newsletter

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Back for 2012...Pretty Things on Pinterest

I love ogling at Pinterest!
So many pretty things and fabulous ideas...How could you not?

So, this weekly post will be back for 2012!

With some spare time while the kids have been on holidays,
I've spent the past week decluttering our home.
It's been a job, trust me and it's taken me a good week to
geta good chunk of it done.
But I feel better.
I feel in control.

I thought I'd share a few organisation ideas for your home today.

Loved this shoe storage idea.

Source: bhg.com via Marisa on Pinterest


Great storage inside cupboard doors.

Source: bhg.com via Lindsey on Pinterest


I do like this idea.
Might just have to put this one into practice!
I have a hanging hook system like this just inside my
front door.



Very functional office space.



Cool Jewellery Storage.

 














Very Creative Jewellery Storage.



Great ideas for organising kids in this last photo.



So, there you have it. Some easy and functional ideas to organise
yourself for the year ahead. I know I'll be using at least one of these
for sure!

Here's a few sites I found on organising yourself.
They have some great ideas. Be sure to check them out!
A Thrifty Mrs
My Simpler Life
Paauwerfully Organised
Flylady

Chat soon,



No comments: