Home Products Classes Gallery Creative Team Blinkies Newsletter

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Introducing the New Chelley Bean Creative Team...

I am very happy to announce the new look Creative Team for the next 6 months!

Joining the team is...

 Lauren Bell

  My name is Lauren and I live on a cattle property in rural Queensland with my husband, Luke and our 3 kids, Lachlan, Michala and Darcie. I am originally a city girl (from Brisbane) but absolutely love the rural lifestyle.

I have been scrapping for over 7 years and have been very lucky to be given many great opportunities in this craft. I have been a Creative Team member at Kraft It Up, Scrap The Girls and Stuck Sketches. I was also a 2010 Scrapbooking Memories Master. I'm looking forward to being a part of the team at Chelley Bean Designs.









 Tara Scobie

My name is Tara Scobie, I live in country NSW, at the foothills of the Snowy Mountains. It is a beautiful place to live year round and  I just love it here!... I live with my partner Mark (of 13 years) and our 3 kiddo's Jaiden, Tanika and Zayne. I work part time as a Florist, which is great for me, as I get to be creative at work as well as home!
I have been scrapping for about 7 years now, on and off. I never really got serious about it until about 2 years ago after my last baby turned 1.. I have been a Scrapbooking Memories Master,  which was very exciting, and I am on the Design Team for  Scrapbook Savvy, and Purple Pumpkin I am also currently on the CT for Show us your stuff!.. My favourite subjects of my scrapping are definately my kids, and sometimes of my sweet little Niece Bryelle, although lately I have scrapped myself and Mark a little more!
My scrapping style lately would be a little bit messy, and very colourful! I love butterlies and flowers on my pages, as well as paint and some handwritten journaling!

 and returning for another term is...

Nic Amber

 My name is Nicole Amber, also known as Nicky or Nic. I live in Goonellabah, Northern Rivers of New South Wales with my husband Tony and three children Sebastian, Nathaniel, and Charlotte.

I have always loved doing anything crafty and any spare moment I have (if there is such a thing with three kids) is spent creating or thinking about creating.  I have dabbled in many crafts over the years and I first began scrapbooking and cardmaking around 8 years ago after the birth of my first child.  I love making handmade gifts for friends and experimenting with new techniques.








Sue Smith

My name is Sue Smith and I live on the beautiful South Coast of NSW and have 2 adult children and 3 fur-babies. All my life I have dabbled in art of some sort, and have been an obsessed fan of scrapbooking for about 6 years now after reluctantly attending a Creative Memories workshop.

Becoming involved with the online scrapbooking community has, and continues to be, a wonderful source of technique development, creative inspiration and many, many valued friendships.
I don't really have a scrapping style as such, and I tend to think of myself as a bit of a chameleon.....I can adapt my style to whatever is expected of me,and I love to experiment with new products and techniques. I also dabble in mixed media art and I am passionate about photography.
I have been on Chelle's Creative Team here for about 18 months and I really look forward to what gorgeous embellishments Chelle is going to come up with next.

These four lovely ladies will provide you with plenty of inspiration!

Chat soon,

No comments: