Home Products Classes Gallery Creative Team Blinkies Newsletter

Thursday, February 16, 2012

**New** Felt Roses Hairclips

Don't you love new stock in the Etsy shop? I do!
Nothing quite like something new!

Today I'm sharing with you my Felt Rose Hairclips.
Each felt rose is handrolled and stitched by me, making each one that little bit unique.
I then attach then to a 45mm nickel snap clip and they're ready to wear!

Cute huh? Great for little girls and ladies.
I wear mine quite often. It's nice adding some vibrancy to your hair.
It is still Summer after all.

They come in a set of 2 Hairclips and sell for $5 a set. 
Postage to Australia is $1.20.

Here's the pink set...



















The variety of colours in the range...


















You can find them all in the Etsy store here!
Happy Shopping!

 Chat soon,
 

No comments: