Home Products Classes Gallery Creative Team Blinkies Newsletter

Friday, March 9, 2012

Felt Flowers Inspiration

Just wanted to say a BIG Thankyou to all those that placed orders in the March Mini Sale!
It's kept me busy the past few days.

The Creative Team played with the Felt Flowers a little while back now.
I thought I'd share their beautiful work with you...

Our past Creative Team member Pearl made these sweet cards...
























Nic created this beautiful Christmas gift for a friend.
Isn't it divine?
I bet they loved it.



















































Sue created this lovely layout about her daughter's sunburn.
Ouch!












































 The felt flowers are in the Etsy shop, should you like any.

That selection should keep you inspired for the weekend!
I've got more yumminess to share early next week.

Enjoy your weekend.

Chat soon,
 

No comments: