Home Products Classes Gallery Creative Team Blinkies Newsletter

Friday, September 14, 2012

September Product Release is tonight!!

Our September Product Release is on tonight!

The *NEW* Hessian Flowers are being released...

Hop on our Facebook Page to keep up with tonight's release!

Last chance to share this photo on Facebook, to be in the running for
the $20 Gift Voucher. I'll be announcing the winner about 7.30pm tonight.
























But wait...there's more!

Chelley Bean Designs turns 4 tomorrow.
Still can't believe it's been that long?

Chelley Bean began back on Sept 15th 2008.
I started creating embellishments for my scrapbooking pages and it's grown from there.
Friends asked me to make some for them and away I went.

As many of you know, I'm also a Hairdresser, so I create a wide range Hair Accessories
as well. Chelley Bean is where my two LOVES combine...Paper and Hair!

So, to celebrate I'm having a SPRING SALE!
The sale will be for 4 days...a day for each year I've been open!

I'm offering 20% off in my entire Etsy store!
You can have 20% off on absolutely everything...my way to say Thankyou,
for supporting me and keeping my little shop open!

It's a great chance to stock up for Christmas, especially if you have a Little
Miss to buy for. Hair Accessories make great stocking stuffers!

Pop back to either the Facebook page or the blog tonight, to get the special code to
use on Checkout, in my Etsy store!

Chat soon,
 

No comments: