Home Products Classes Gallery Creative Team Blinkies Newsletter

Friday, October 19, 2012

Pretty Things on Pinterest: Halloween Decorations

Halloween is fast approaching!
There are so many decorations in the shops at the moment.
Although it's not huge here in Australia, our street and it's kids all go trick or treating!
It's become quite the event in our street, with even neighbours without kids getting involved!
Lots of fun! Nice to socilaise with the neighbours...

Today, I thought I'd show you a fabulous front door,
all decorated up ready for trick or treaters!

Source: google.com via Jolie on Pinterest





I want to have Halloween at this table...



I'd love to pick some goodies from this Candy bar!

Source: google.com via Tammy on Pinterest


Some people go to so much trouble with Halloween.
I love it!

Next week, I'm going to post about all the fabulous costumes!
Stay tuned!

Chat soon,
 

No comments: