Home Products Classes Gallery Creative Team Blinkies Newsletter

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Pretty Things on Pinterest: Halloween Costumes

There are some fabulous costumes for Halloween.
I love the trouble people go to for an event!

I go to a regular twice-a-year girls scrap weekend away and on the
 Sat night we have a fancy dress night!
Always so much fun sourcing things to make the perfect costume!
Love a good dress up...

 Here's a few of my favourites I found on Pinterest!

 I adore this...



Thought the slurpies were clever...



Cool Lego men...my son would be into this!

Source: flickr.com via Jennifer on Pinterest



Some great ideas for families...



From the movie...Up!

Source: toxel.com via Ariel on Pinterest


Cute lobster in a pot!



Thing #1 and Thing #2...Priceless!

Source: google.com via Callie on Pinterest


Why not dress up the family pet? Haha!




Lots of fun...I LOVE Halloween!

Chat soon,

No comments: