Home Products Classes Gallery Creative Team Blinkies Newsletter

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

BrisStyle Indie Twilight Market

The last month has flown by so fast!
I've had so many markets on around Brisbane, it's been crazy!

My kids have finished school for the year.
There has been plenty of events in the lead-up to the Christmas break!
I've been so busy topping up stock for my next market, that the blog has been a little quiet!
Promise I'm still here, just head down at my desk!

My final market for 2012 is on this friday night, 14th Dec!
It's our big finale for 2012 with the BrisStyle Indie Twilight market in King George Square
from 5-9pm! It's going to be huge.
























So, this week I'm busy preparing stock for this market before I close down my Etsy store
over the Christmas break! My Etsy store will be closed from  
Friday 21st Dec til Monday 14th January.

It's a little longer than usual, as I'm fitting in a family camping trip and in early Jan
I'm heading off on a trip to Hong Kong, which I'm VERY excited about!
Promise to bring home some fabulous new ribbons to play with!
Busy times ahead...

Hope to see you on Friday night!

Chat soon,
 

No comments: