Home Products Classes Gallery Creative Team Blinkies Newsletter

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Pretty Things on Pinterest: Breathing while Running

Today's Pinterest post...

I'm currently 3 weeks in to a 12 week program to slim down and lose some weight.
I did the same program this time last year and lost about 12kg's but found
a few sneaky kg's came back on over the Christmas period.
The aim...to get rid of them!

With excercising 6 days a week comes running.
I've never really known how you should breathe.
I usually just suck in air and hiope for the best.
Most people say to just do what feels natural.
Not sure I'm doing it right?

I'm going to give this a try...

Source: fitsugar.com via Iliana on Pinterest


There are some great tips here to try.
I'm going to give breathing through my nose a go!

Happy exercising!

 Chat soon,
 

No comments: