Home Products Classes Gallery Creative Team Blinkies Newsletter

Monday, August 19, 2013

Confirmed Markets Update

I've got more markets booked in for the coming months.
It's getting warmer, so it's starting liven up for me a little.
I do love the rush into the festive market season!

With both my children playing sport this year, my husband and I had to split in
two most Saturday mornings! One going to football and the other netball.
The market scene slowed down a little for me.
But, I'm ready and rearing to go over the coming months.  

CONFIRMED MARKETS 

Craft and Gift Fair
Ipswich RSL Club - Coral Sea Room
Lowry Street, Ipswich
Saturday 31st August
10am - 2pm  

Redeemer Market Day 
Redeemer Lutheran College
745 Rochedale Road, Roachedale
Saturday 7th September 6 - 8.30pm

Redeemer Fair
Redeemer Lutheran College
745 Rochedale Road, Roachedale
Saturday 26th October
1pm - 7pm

Christmas in the Country
Gatton Shire Hall
North Street, Gatton
Friday 1st November
9am - 7pm
Saturday 2nd November
9am - 4pm  

Albany Creek State School 
Twilight Market
696 Albany Creek Rd, Albany Creek
Friday 1st November
5pm - 8pm

Am I heading to your neck of the woods?
Hope you see you soon.

Chat soon,
 

No comments: