Home Products Classes Gallery Creative Team Blinkies Newsletter

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

New designs for 2009!!

Hi everyone!

I've been a bit slack over the Christmas/New Year break, then throw in a holiday and a dismantled scrap space due to renovations...so creativity has been low.

I decided a few weeks ago that I will no longer be doing orders for shops/online stores, especially in 2009. Due to my large workload with being a Scrapbooking Memories Master and my 2 Design Teams, something had to give. After all, there is only one of me! LOL
I'm just riding the wave atm, and loving every minute!!

I have had a little play with some new Felt Poppies.
These look very funky on a page...I've already used them on a layout! :)




Here's my layout I did using the poppies.


The poppies are in my Etsy store now, or for Aussie buyers you can email me and I'm quite happy for Direct deposits or cheques.
The poppies are $4, and there are 3 in a pack.

Happy Creating,
Chelle Xx

No comments: