Home Products Classes Gallery Creative Team Blinkies Newsletter

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

A long time between posts...

It has been a long time between posts...sorry about that!
Lots going on in my world atm.

I have recently joined Madeit.
It's a great handmade selling site, a little like Etsy.
It's all Aussie made and owned and in Aussie dollars which is fabulous.

We have so much creative talent in this country!
There are some great Aussie handmade artists selling their fabulous wares.
You'll have to check it out!

The link to my store on Madeit can be found here.

So, I've made some Paper Poppies for my Madeit store today.
Something a little different. They are all made from recycled scrapbooking papers, bits and bobs. Nothing like some Eco friendly embellishments!
They are all $3 plus postage.

Here's what I've created so far...






All can be found in my store on Madeit.

Have a fabulous Easter too, everybody!!
I hope the bunny brings plenty of chocolate delight for you, as well as remembering what the holiday is all about.
I'm off on a 4 day break away...camping in the bush!
Should be a blast!

Chat soon,

No comments: