Home Products Classes Gallery Creative Team Blinkies Newsletter

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Queensland Scrapbooking Retreats

Last weekend I had the pleasure of teaching at Queensland Scrapbooking Retreats for the lovely Ann Mealin. I travelled to Kilcoy, about an hr from Brisbane.

I taught a lovely bunch of ladies my layout and shared with them some techniques
and little tips. There were many giggles and fun had by all along the way.

Here's the layout I taught them how to create...

























Here's a pic of all the ladies at the Retreat...


















The beautiful BIG Scrap Space...


Thanks for a fabulous time, Ann!
I had a ball.

The next Retreat for Queensland Scrapbooking Retreats is on
at Noosa North Shore on 14-16 October.
Check out the blog or drop Ann an email for all the details!

Chat soon,

No comments: