Home Products Classes Gallery Creative Team Blinkies Newsletter

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Time for a Shake Up...

It's time to shake up my blog, I think!
I've been thinking about this for quite some time.
I recently attended a BrisStyle Social Media Session with the lovely
Jess from Epheriell Designs. She gave me lots of new ideas to use with
Social Networking and with Blogging. I've since also taken an *e* course
on the same subject matter and I've learnt heaps!

I'll still be telling you about anything new at Chelley Bean, Upcoming Markets
and sharing inspiration from the Creative Team!

Seeing I'm a Hairdresser and I make Hair Accessories as well as Embellishments,
I thought I'd share Hair Ideas with you.
Everything from how to do hair, to colouring, styling, hair issues
and anything else that goes along with this subject!
You can ask me any "Hair" Questions and I'll answer them for you!
Promise if I don't know the answer, I''ll do my best to find out for you!
I have lots of contacts that can help me with those.

So, start sending me your questions!
Send them to: michellejamieson@optusnet.com.au
I'll answer them as I receive them, so first in, best dressed...so to speak!
Be sure to add your blog link too(if you have one), so I can link you!

I have a few other ideas too, but you'll have to wait and see what they are...
I'll keep them for a surprise.

Now that Chelley Bean has had a brand new visual look, it's time to
give the content a brand new look too...

I hope you'll join me on the journey!

Chat soon,

No comments: