Home Products Classes Gallery Creative Team Blinkies Newsletter

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Back to work for 2013

Today, I'm officially back to work!
Both kids are back at school, as of today...so holidays are over.
I'm very lucky that I work from home and can revolve around my family life.

School holidays being a big part of that. I love our big break at the end of the year.
I can be there for my kids when needed. It's great...I love it!

I had a lovely camping holiday with my family over Christmas and New Year and
then I spent a week in Hong Kong with my sister and some girlfriends!
It was a wonderful break. I'm feeling very well rested and ready to get back into it.

Here's me at The Peak in Hong Kong...



















So, planning has begun for 2013. I'm currently busy booking markets and coming up
with new stock! I have lots planned for Chelley Bean in the year ahead, so I best
get to work!

The Etsy shop is open for business and I will be uploading new stock in the not
 too distant future. Watch this space!

Chat soon,
 

No comments: