Home Products Classes Gallery Creative Team Blinkies Newsletter

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Pretty Things on Pinterest: School Lunch Box Ideas

I'm going to continue my "Pretty Things on Pinterest" Post for 2013!
My random ramblings for the week...whatever photo catches my eye that day
on Pinterest! Always so much to share on that fabulous site!

With school going back this week here in Australia after our big Summer holiday,
I thought a do a post about school lunches and how you can be creative in your
kid's lunchboxes!

I found this great blog post by Slap Dash Mom. She's got some great ideas for lunches.
She has a whole list of various blog links on all sorts of varieties of food for the lunchbox,
from vegan to food allergies!



I got some great ideas from her post, that I thought I'd share!
Happy creating!

Chat soon,
 

No comments: