Home Products Classes Gallery Creative Team Blinkies Newsletter

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Upcoming Market Dates

I've been organising myself for the coming months ahead.
A few new market dates to tell you about!

 I'm all booked in for the Home Style Market in July and August!

The Home Style Market is on each month, the second Sat of each month.
Run by two lovely ladies that are passionate about handmade.
It's held at the Sherwood State School Hall.

 Here's the details:  

Home Style Market 
Saturday 14th July 
Saturday 11th August 

Sherwood State School Hall 
Cnr Sherwood and Oxley Road 
3pm-7pm

They have a website and a Facebook page to keep you up to date
 with what's going on.

 Looking forward to it.
 I hope you can pop in and say Hello!

I've updated my sidebar with the upcoming markets I'll be attending.
There may just be one near you!

 Chat soon,

No comments: